Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kitchen Colors


We took a trip to pick out tile for our kitchen last night. We bought one large tile to see what it would look like against the cabinets. So what do you think?? ---- I just realized it looks very similar to the wall paper we had up.
The cabinets we have are a antique white. The knobs that came with them are the copper. Since I have to order two more cabinets, I know I'm not going to find the same exact knobs for the new cabinets. So, I figured I would change the knobs on the cream cabinets to a wrought iron looking knob with a copper crackle finish. I have to keep the copper knobs because they match the hanging lights and the faucet. I'm going to put them on the island. The three cabinets that we have for the island are oak, but they are stained in three different colors. I get the fun job of sanding and painting them. The island is going to be a very flat- lightly antiqued black. I also picked up a small sample for the counter top. It has all the colors in it. The green swatch is a possible wall color.
For color- I saw these canisters on ebay. I love the colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment