Wednesday, November 28, 2007

OMG What a Trip

We got home from Michigan yesterday at 2:30AM. Nigel threw up on me 3 times. The poor dog is so car sick. He was just recovering from the trip out there when we throw him back into the car for 16 hours to head back home. So, anyway I climbed the stairs to the house praying for a shower or even just some blessed sleep, I see the front door is wide open.
Who cares if someone was in the house who is going to mess with a sleep deprived woman covered in dog vomit. I marched up and slammed open the door. OMG!! My blood pressure went through the roof. The house was down right horrific. There was stuff thrown everywhere. The floor was covered with,with crap. That's the only way to describe it.
After my vision cleared I looked at the stuff closer. Oh, shoot! It's was worse than I thought. No one broke in. This was how we left the house. Oh Crap- Crap- Crap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment