Friday, April 9, 2010

the storyteller

Ed is no longer aloud to tell the kids stories. . I mean it! I really loved his Irish pirate voice he used to use when he would read books to them. It was cute he'd start with is grandmothers brogue and it would morph into a pirate along the way. Somewhere he stopped reading and started making up his own stories. Some of them where really cute, some not so much.
I truly believe when I was reading the What to Expect the First Year baby book, Ed was studying and learning to parent from the Calvin and Hobbes comic books.


This morning Moe asked if I remembered when Daddy and I found them under a rock and brought them home to stay. Of course that started Nicole (miss knowitall) to argue with him on how they got here. I over heard her telling him that they started out as peanuts and mommy ate them and that was how they got into my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment