Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer 2011

The kids are out of school.  Yesterday was their last day.  We celebrated summer vacation by making a bigger mess in the house.  After Michael dragged himself away from playing Mindcraft on the computer, the kids had a small water fight in the front yard while I played in the garden.  Michael squirted Aunt Ginny with his water gun and she gave him a bag of cookies.  Go figure!
We gave Brody a bath today. He really wasn't  dirty, but Nicole wants him to sleep in her bed tonight.  He is such a good dog.  He is getting easier to walk.  He has never been on a leash until we got him.   I took him to school to pick up the kids and everyone wanted to pet him.  He did really well and just loved the attention.
I wanted to head to the beach tomorrow but I think it's going to rain.    They say we are expecting thunderstorms.  Nicole wants to go on a picnic.  So I have to dig out picnic basket out of the attic.  She wants go when Daddy is off of work.  Since he works everyday, I guess we will have to sneak down to work and kidnap him for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment