Tuesday, August 2, 2011

garden update

Lemon tree seedlings.  
I don't know what we are going to do with these.  I had some lemons and just figured I would see if they would grow.  I'll move them inside before it gets to cold.

My sunflower plants.  I really don't want the tallest one to bloom yet.  I know when it does the weight will pull it down.  I really wanted it grow taller than the house.  Oh so close.

My broccoli plants in this bed just started to bloom.  We also have some smaller broccoli behind the corn. 


Our tomatoes really just started to turn.  We have had a few but something has been eating them before we could.

I had pulled out our potato plants and put in a few cucumbers.  I also planted carrots and lettuce in the empty squares.  They are just starting to pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment