Saturday, September 3, 2011

Prepping for 1st grade

We have been talking to the kids about school.  You know, prepairing them for getting up early and doing the count down until school starts next week. 
This mornig Michael was telling about the robot he was designing to go to school for him and how the robot was going to pick up his math homework and bring it home so he could do his work at home.  He was also designing a robot to shoot fire at his teacher if he didn't like her.  I have to laugh at this because this shows how well he listens to me.  I asked him if he knew who his teacher was.  When he said he didn't, I told him her name.  He did not recognize her name at all.  Then he asked me if she was nice?  I told him he will find out in a couple of days.  I'm just wondering how long it will take him to realize that his Aunt is his teacher and not just a classroom helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment