Friday, December 2, 2011

Downtown Tree Lighting

 We happened to be the first of the GS to arrive.  The kids got to get up close to see the ornaments they made for the tree.  We had only made 250.  The tree really needed a lot more than that. 

Goofy kids.  They wouldn't take a nice sweet picture in front of the tree.

This is Nicole's GS troop.  I don't know if all the girls were there.  I thought there was only 50 something kids in her troop.  They said that there are 68 kids in total.  I am so glad that my friend came with me to keep an eye on Michael.  He likes to run off.  He has done it to me many times.  Last night was no exception.
This troop is run very much like a boy scout troop.  They have all ages and levels in one troop.

These are just the Daisies.  Of course my daughter is hiding in the back.

Can you see Santa?


We got on the line so that Michael could sit on Santa's lap.  Nicole refused to sit with them.  I thought we had gotten past that stage but I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment