Monday, January 23, 2012

Info Age Museum

Michael went to the Info Age Museum yesterday with the Cub Scouts.  Since I didn't get to go, I asked him what he thought about it.  I got a "Mom, it's all stuff from before I was born."  in a voice that indicated that is was so boring.
The Radio Technology Museum (RTM) is a part of the InfoAge Science History Learning Center and Museum located at the former U.S. Army Evans Signal Laboratory.  The original site was constructed by Marconi in 1914 as a transatlantic radio receiver site


The Hands-On Lab gives children of all ages the opportunity to play with radio.
Displays include:


Crystal Set
Regenerative Receiver
WWII "Bomber" Receiver
Seeing Sound
Jacob's Ladder
Tesla Coil
Basic Electrical Experiments 



 Ed missed the fall out shelter. So, I see a trip back there in the future for us.
 

1 comment:

  1. haha i love the picture of him with the radios .. he looks so borred lol

    ReplyDelete