Friday, March 30, 2012

THe Daddy, Daughter Day Dance





Well Daddy and Nicole are out at the Daddy Daughter Dance. I hear Nicole is having a blast even though she didn't want to go. Daddy got her a new charm for her charm bracelet.  Pay not attend to to stuff on my counters.  I know I'm not the only person who looks at all the stuff in the background of a pictures.  I mean seriously.  I made Michael pick up his underwear before I took the pictures.

Isn't she beautiful?  I tried to curl her hair but it just wont take.  I really wanted to put her hair in rollers overnight but she wouldn't let me.  She doesn't like to be uncomfortable.  The theme of the party is butterflies.  I wanted to get a few and pin them on the bottom of her dress but we only had one pink one at work.  I'm sure I could have found them somewhere else, but I would have had to go shopping and I just don't enjoy shopping like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment