Friday, October 5, 2012

The first Wolf Den meeting

Our first den meeting was feat of skills.  The kids had to do a few exercises.  I bought the kids gym mat for them.  I love this picture.  Michael jumped out of the way and fell back into a pile of book bags.
I have a lot of great picture of the kids playing and racing.  I'm trying to use only the pictures without the kids faces in them.
My son who is not athletic at all let his best friend drag him to the finish.  We also taught the kids how to fold the American Flag properly and the parts of our state flag and what they mean.
The kids also made a banner for their den with their hand prints on it.  Here are some moms trying to glue everything on.  The glue would not hold very well.  I had to buy three different types of glue to get it to hold.
Here is the banner with all the hand and letters re glued.  I just have to sew the pocket for the pole on top.  I'll probably take it with me to the pop corn sale so it will give me something to do while I have to sit around for a couple of hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment