Friday, May 5, 2006


We have been working on this house for 5, yes that's right 5 years. The first dig was Oct 5th 2001. I actually have a photo some where to document the day. Not much happened there for a while. Once Ed dug the dirt away from the house the basement stopped flooding. He has been working on the house daily for the last couple of months or so. My dream is that the babies will be moved out of the dining room before they move on to twin beds. Any thing after that will be a bonus. I always wonder how my mother in law raised five kids in this house. BUT then she didn't have Harley. - Harley is a good dog. She's just BIG!

Here are some photos of Michael and Nicole helping Daddy.





















Michael is just so curious. He has to check out every little thing. Oh, I don't know if you can tell he's holding onto a spoon. I don't know why. He's been walking around with a spoon for the last week or so. He's got them hidden all over the house. Go figure! I'm off to see what to make for dinner. Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment