Wednesday, May 3, 2006



Well Hello Everyone.
Here we are with our first post on our first blog. What to say? Oh, what to say? I hope that we can keep up with the posting. Maybe Ed and I can take turns keeping you updated on the babies and the house.
The babies are doing great. They are just so amazing. Look forward to tons of pictures.
Ed is finally making progress on the house. He's been laying a lot of block. He's trying to do a few every night, if possible. Those things are heavy! I just wanted to say thank you Uncle Ray for all your help. I don't know what we would do with out you.
Here is a picture of us on Easter. I know it's not a great picture, but it's the only one I have with all of us together.
I'm looking forward to writing some more later. I have to go and figure out what to make the babies for lunch.
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment