Saturday, January 13, 2007

Toddler Fun














Here are some pictures of the fun we have been having. Ed bought a lot of wrapping paper from the dollar store. We had so much extra we decided to use it for drawing. It fits the table perfectly. After Micheal fell off his chair we moved it to the floor in the living room.






I think Mommy enjoyed it just as much as the kids. I felt very proud when the recognized something that I drew. We used Elmo and Ernie's face to find the facial features. Michael will say all the features except cheek. Nicole can say about half of the them although she can point them all out.





Ah, What yummy fun. We found this watermelon yogurt. I thought it would be great for painting with. Michael and Nicole just looked at me strange when I started painting with it. Michael asked for a spoon, and Nicole said Peeaaassss. After they ate half of it they got into the painting.







No comments:

Post a Comment