Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We are Back

Well, we are finally back from Michigan. We got back 2:30 Monday morning (on the 19Th). I've done nothing but go through my email. I still haven't cleaned out the car yet.

We really had a great time. Granted is was mostly diaper changes, bottles and burps. Oh, kinda sounds like home - only double time. Dylan and Dean are gorgeous. Nicole is so in love with Dean. She calls him STINKS. I love it. She had a wonderful time playing mommy.

Michael like a typical boy was a little rough with the babies. I have so many picture to post. So look for gallery 10 to pop up soon. These to pictures are my favorite.




Nicole and Michael turned two while we where away.


I started this post about a week ago. I've been trying to find to the time to finish it. It seems Nicole and Michael have been making up for lost time. My house looks like a tornado went through it again. Right now they are feeding the dogs, or at least trying to. There is dog food everywhere. They are scooping it up in their front end loaders and dump trucks, trying to get it into the bowls. No worries - its sensory play right. :) Got to laugh!


I've been having problems uploading my photos. I think there is to many.


I had to stop posting again. Michael has started pulling his diaper off to sit on the potty, that's after he has already dirtied it. I know he'll be potty trained soon, that is as soon as he gets his timing right. I think Nicole is afraid of the toilet. She went on it once. Now she screams when I try to put her on it. I guess I'll lay off that for awhile and we'll try again later.


Here is a great picture of Nicole eating dinner. Salad my babies LOVE salad. She stayed like that the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment