Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rainy Day -Wednesday

All our family that came in for the wedding have gone. :(
We miss you guys already!


Yesterday we spent the day swimming at Ocean County Park. They have a lake surrounded by cedar trees. When you get out you are covered by that brown slime. Yuck- never bothered me when I was little. The kids had a ball jumping in the water. Cole went under a few times, but it didn't stop her from trying to swim. It was nice that there wasn't many people there. It made it easier to watch the twins by myself.

Cole was in a crafty mood today. Well, she really wanted to go out and play in the rain. Since that was out she settled for crafts.

Here they are painting bird houses that we got at the dollar store yesterday.


Since painting didn't last that long. I pulled out the tissue paper and glue. I have been saving tissue paper for a while to use for crafts. I was planning to use it for a craft for Eric Carle's birthday to go with his books. It's taken us this long just to get the paper ripped. This craft lasted less than the painting. They have now moved onto playdoh and wrecking the living room once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment