Monday, May 19, 2008

Once again

Once again I'm slacking on my blog. I have so many post started, but I never finish. I keep getting interrupted. Yeah right that never happens here.

Here's the update. We have been working on caterpillars, butterflies and bugs for the last two weeks. Photos can be seen on my flickr page. I'm not even going to attempt to post a picture on my blog, because I just get errors and loose everything I typed.

BTY three of our caterpillars emerged yesterday and the last two this morning.

On the home front. We have gotten so much done. Yesterday we installed our patio doors in as well as the bathroom and pantry doors are in. It is so nice to be able to go to the bathroom and close the door. It's like -like -heaven! This weekend when everyone is barbecuing we will be ripping the roof off. So pray for us that we won't have any rain. We need a nice long dry weekend.

So what do you think, should we wait and release the butterflies after the new roof is on.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment