Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sleeping under the stars

Have you every dreamt of sleeping under the stars? Now have you ever dreamt of sleeping under the stars, but you just didn't want to give up your bed for the cold hard ground. Tonight I am so - I mean just sooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have the chance to sleep under the stars and in my own bed. That's right. In my own bed and no I didn't move it out side.

So as you can guess we did get the roof off today. What we didn't do was get the roof back on. I was thinking about going to the hotel down the street, but that would require packing. You know not just clothes. When you have little ones, you have to remember all their stuffed animals and favorite blankets and stuff. That's just too much work right now.

So off to bed I go to gaze at the beautiful stars and pray I don't freeze my butt off.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. OMG I was reading and thinking wow she must be going camping. LOL OMG ummm wow, I hope you don't freeze your butt off. But just think how many people can say, I slept under the stars in my own bed. LOLYou gotta let me know how that went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were warm enough...and stayed dry. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come see me and play if you have time.

    ReplyDelete