Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Feeling a little under the weather

We got a virus. A very nasty virus (windows antivirus 2008) on our computer. It took a long time to get rid of it. Me being (cheap) me. I didn't want to pay for anything. Norton wanted to charge me $99. So I disconnected my computer and used Ed for a short time until I could find a free malware removal software. This is the one I used. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/malware-removal/antivirus-2008 I scanned the computer a few times and then rescanned it with Norton. Now it's better than it's been in a long time.

We have been working like crazy on our house. Almost every thing we own is packed away right now. I finally have a kitchen sink again (since May 30). I just can't used it yet. The drain is not hooked up but it's getting there.

We did get all the siding up on the house. We had some problems with the trim coming in damaged or the wrong color. I think when the pilasters go on the front door it make a huge difference in the look if the house.

Right now I came down to the computer to find a template for window boxes. OK really I came down to clean up some of the broken concrete and the computer just called to me.

post signature

1 comment: