Friday, August 29, 2008

Fishing n Crabbing


IMG_7303B, originally uploaded by patteykoch.

Ed doesn't get to spend a lot of time with the kids, just having fun. It is really a rare occurrence. Every spare moment is spent working on our house. He has been looking forward to taking the kids crabbing for so long. I'm so glad he finally got to take them. They really enjoyed it. The first cast out (on the a Scooby do fishing pole)Ed caught a fish and the damn thing bit me. After that we only caught crabs. Cole may have had too much fun if thats possible but she has night terrors again last night. She screamed for hours. At least thats what if felt like to me.

I borrowed my nephews camera for the weekend. So I have pictures. Yay! You can check them out on my flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment