Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ah, I can almost smell the fresh paint

I had posted that picture of Aunt Nancy from home a few days ago. I believe it was taken last week. We had pulled all the insulation out of the house and Aunt Nancy stacked it in the basement. Not fun! Nancy and I also removed every piece of sheet rock from the walls and ceiling. Oh yeah, Uncle Ray helped too:) We really didn't have much left just around the pantry bathroom and one bedroom wall. We passed two more inspections yesterday- Framing and fire. We also got the OK to pour the basement floor in the addition. I think I'm more excited about finishing the kids playroom in the basement than finishing my living room or kitchen. Tomorrow they are spraying the closed cell insulation, then lucky us we get to bring all that fiberglass insulation back up and reinstall it. I'm still not sure if I want to paint a nice butter yellow or light coffee on the walls.... Um......I think it's time to to go down stairs for breakfast!

Oh yeah, the insurance company finally come through with the last check for the repairs on my car. If everything goes OK, I should be getting my baby back Thursday. Yay!!!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yippee!!Butter yellow sounds divine!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing stuff thanx :)

    ReplyDelete