Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm living out of a plastic garbage bag

Every thing we own is in plastic. Those large black garbage bags are my fanciest of luggage right now. We have been dismantling everything in the house and I mean everything. We passed our electric and plumbing inspections this past week. Monday we have our framing and fire inspections. Wednesday they are spraying the closed cell insulation. I'm excited! This time when we get the kitchen cabinets back on the wall that is where they are going to stay! I'm never taking those things out again.

I still haven't gotten my car back from the auto body shop. I miss my baby. It took a long time to get my seat shaped perfectly for my big butt. For some reason it took forever to OK the $1500 additional work (bent axle) that was needed. I did get a call from my insurance company that the other woman took full responsibility for the accident so that was nice.

Some more good news my husband came home with a new camera for me on Valentines Day. YAY! Ah, it feels so good to have a camera again. I love it! Love it!!!! I have been going crazy taking pictures of the kids. So look for lots of pictures soon....

post signature

1 comment: