Monday, March 30, 2009

Building a doll bed

OK, OK, I got a call from sister in law telling I have to up date my blog. It's two in the morning and I'm already up for the day so I figured I better get to it. This is another one of those post I started but was pulled away by one of my kids. Probably the big one. If you know what I mean.

One of the things I love about my husband is.... even thou he is in the middle of working on two major construction jobs he will still stop and take some time for the kids.
Cole had been following him for several hour with a piece of scrap wood. She just kept dragging it from room to room behind him. This was after she nailed several pieces of molding in the middle of the floor. So anyway she pulls the piece up to him and says "Daaaaaddyyyyyyy" You know in that way only a little girl can do, with a little eye batting thrown in there. Oh, he was a goner. "Daaaaddyyyyyyy, can we build something?" taking measurements

assembly

painting

A nice little doll bed made from just scraps of lumber and left over paint mixed together. I know he had planned to make a cradle together with Cole, but for a quick spur on the moment project I think it came out great.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment