Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I'm not going to tell you how old I am, you will just have to guess! We are still working on our house. Always working on our house! I just stopped to take a break from painting shelves. The kids bedroom is somewhat finished. We still have to decide on what trim we are going to be using. We put the old carpet back down for the time being. We are going to put the new hardwood floor down all at once. It has so be in before summer. My mom is coming out to check up on... I mean to see us(really just the kids).


I'm back to washing dishes in the shower for awhile I was hoping that my birthday present from Ed would be a working kitchen sink. Ah maybe for mothers day then.


I bought myself some plants for the front yard. We really need some help out there. I've been waiting and hoping to run into Ahmed Hassan from DIY yard crashers. I am always at the home improvement stores. Ahmed where are you? Now look at this you would have thought my neighbors would have called Desperate Landscape crew already.


post signature

1 comment: