Wednesday, April 29, 2009

fun at the boardwalk

We had three beautiful days in a row. The sun was shinning and it was around 90 out. Ed wanted us to work around the house. Yeah right! I figured we take advantage of the good weather before the rain comes in, so we headed for the boardwalk and some ice cream. Moe doesn't like the heat but I can usually persuade him to do anything with the promise of ice cream. The drive is only about 35-40 minutes on the off season to point pleasant. There are other beaches closer but I like that one. Apparently the first order of business was to take a nap. I could not wake these knuckleheads. We sat in the car for a half hour before I gave up decided to drive around figuring it would be cooler than just sitting in the car. An hour later they finally start to stir and I headed back to the boardwalk.I decided to hit the aquarium first. Jenkinsons is small. It's just perfect for us. We have been there before a few time but I think they were to small to enjoy it. "WOW that fish is huge mommy!" -"WOW that fish is huge mommy!" -"WOW that fish is huge mommy!" That's all I heard.

We made it in time to see them feed the seals.


Then we headed back out for ice cream some board walk games and some playing in the sand. Then it was back home so mommy could take a nap.

post signature

1 comment: