Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring is in the air

It's starting to feel like spring. Yay! Goodbye winter blues. As part of the kids birthday gifts we got a fish tank from Ed's friend Bob and we ordered a couple of bull frog tad poles. I was going to just go borrow some from our local pond but I wanted to make sure I got frogs and not toads. I plan to keep them for a little while. The kids had so much fun with the butterflies last year I wanted to try something else. So I went crazy. We ordered a ladybug habitat, snails, frogs, and I couldn't resist we also ordered butterflies again. It's a good thing it's too late to get the praying mantis as well. When the frogs grow out of this tank and they will grow really big we are planning to get a larger one to put down stairs in the playroom for them and then maybe we will add some fish to our list. I know my mom is probably saying- couldn't you just get a dog...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment