Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More of our Ocean/ Beach theme

I started putting trays out with activities for them to work on. First thing in the morning Cole comes out to color. Then she plows through all the work sheet pages I leave on the table. She will not do any if they are in a book -all pages must be ripped out. Moe will follow at a very leisurely pace. The only thing he likes is mazes ,puzzles oh and glue. After they had enough of the puzzles I dumped their magnets on the table and they matched the letters on their puzzles.

I pulled out our fishing puzzle that I had hidden. This will have to keep us satisfied until we find our fishing poles. I am hoping Ed will be home early one night to go fishing and crabbing with us.



We made octopus puppets.

Our refrigerator is our bulletin board it is covered with pictures of all kinds of sea creatures. Seems I forgot a sea turtle. Thanks Cole for adding this little family of turtles to our frig.

We finished our crabs.
poor thing looks like he's crying
These are some of the books that I have in our book box on the table. We've read them several times but I leave them out for them to look through.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. We will be working on a sea theme as well soon..again..P loves it and we just keep getting "deeper"
    into the subject..pun not intended.;-)

    ReplyDelete