Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Don't know when I'll be back again.  Actually I do know when I'll be back.  In two weeks.  The kids and I are headed out to AZ to spend some time with my parents and my sister.  It's been about 6 years since I have been out there.  The kids are excited about flying.  They have a few things that they want to do and see.  First they want to see the lemons growing on grandma and grandpas lemon tree.  They also want to see a real roadrunner.  This is the longest that we be away from daddy.  I hope the kids survive.  I hope I survive. 
It took me less than 20 minutes to pack our clothes.  I'm impressed with myself.  I had our suitcase open and I just started adding things to it.  Things I knew we wouldn't need.  It was like let me take this and Oh I'll just take that.  I still had room so why not take them right.  An hour later I took all the extra stuff back out again. ????  

No comments:

Post a Comment