Thursday, July 28, 2011

frus·trat·ed

I went to the uniform shop with my mother in law today.  I didn't want to buy anything for my kids for school because, well of a lot of reasons.  The number one reason is because I have yet to hear anything from their school other than a bill that they have been excepted.  If they are billing me that means they must have been excepted right?   Who knows??
So I went with my mother in law who bought the kids each shorts and a shirt.   It was very nice of her.  I went because I wanted to see what their uniforms would be and I have to say I am even more confused than I was before.  I don't know how I am going to survive putting them in a private school.  I do not conform very well. 
My biggest problem I think is I am cheap.  I can't see buying a silk screened T shirt for gym for $18 each when I can make them for $2 each or less.   Heck,  I could probably make gym shirts for a whole class for less than I would have to buy one for from the uniform store.  What to do, what to do? 
I think I'll send Ed next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment