Friday, July 22, 2011

Spending a lovely day with daddy

Yesterday Ed had off of "work".  So what did we do together as a family?  We went to work.  On the hottest day of the year he had us out screening in a screen room.  I think it was 108 out.  The kids were crabby and that made us crabby.  I think I lost another 10 pounds.  Then the kids got to go to a friends house for a few minutes so Ed could measure for a railing.  Then it was off to a air conditioning call.  We finished it off with a very long wait in line for some Jersey Freeze ice cream.  Even though everyone was in a terrible moody for most of the day, I enjoyed working with Ed again.  It's been a long time since we have be out on the job together.  I'm not saying I would like to do that again.  I would prefer spending the day together at the beach or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment