Saturday, July 31, 2021

Dingmans Campground

 We picked up Michael from Forestburg Scout Camp last night to go camping with us in Dingmans Ferry PA. 

I froze my butt off last night. I was not expecting that. It's feels like a beautiful fall day here in the Poconos. Its so much different then home. 

This is the start of my new cycle. It's our first camping trip that is not for scouts. I have decided that I will dedicate one weekend a month to family.  I can truly say it is hard.  I woke up this morning and tried to check up on work. There is no reception in this area except the business district. Someone is watching out for me, saying you need this.

I'm current sitting oust side the shoot range while Ed and Michael shoot. Michael was disappointed he couldnt shoot at scout camp because they are so under staffed. So this is for him. We have to have him back to work tonight so we are spoiling him.

I haven't seen Michael in a month and I swear he grew 4 inches.  We drop him off tonight I don't get to see him for another month when the staff is done. So yep spoiling him while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment