Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Valentines Day


Well, it will be Valentines Day in a few minutes. For Valentines Days , Nana sent the twins a box of Bob the Builder (Did you know Bob is a twin? He has a twin named Tom) Valentines. They babies had fun scribbling all over them. Daddy made them a mail box. They spent a full day putting them in and taking them out. Mommy was HAPPY! Until they shredded them. We did a lot of valentine coloring pages this past week. We also made heart shaped jello jigglers.
We even made some Valentines Day cards. It would have been nice if we got them out in the mail.
I just finished cutting out heart shaped felt and I figured we will do the five little valentines poem.
Five Little Valentines
One little valentine said, “I Love You”
Mommy made another, then there was two
Two little valentines, one for you,one for me.
Daddy made another, then there were three.
Three little valentines said “We need one more”
Michael made another one, then there was four.
Four little valentines, one more to arrive.
Nicole made another then there were five.
Five little valentines, all ready to say.
“Be My Valentine on this Special Day”
I was also planning on making valentine themed memory cards, but my printer is out of ink. I guess we'll just make cookies. Maybe we'll even get to play in the snow.
PS my DH never made it to the Canon repair center. Boo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment