Sunday, February 18, 2007

What a Day

I am so glad today is over! It's 11pm and I'm still in my PJ's from yesterday. Michael helped Uncle Ken and Daddy replace the brakes on my car. He came home and passed out. He was really cute he had grease on his nose. I had Nicole to myself, for a few hours it was nice.


Then WOW -I don't know what happened. Nicole went through two bottles of Palmolive today. How?? I don't know. She broke the tops off of them and just poured it out all over the place. I had to put the kitchen chairs down in the basement. They now move the chairs around and Attack all the new stuff they can reach. Attack is the only way to describe it.




Here are some pictures from Saturday. We had a nice time at B&N story time. Michael loves Maisey. He was all over the little stage and climbing on everything.

We got to meet some of the other people in the playtime group we just joined.


We picked up a new bedtime book. It's called Moonbeam Bear. Michael is obsessed with moons. It's about Moonbeam Bear who loves to watch the moon. One night he uses a lasso to pull the moon out of the night sky. He takes the moon home with him and the two become best friends. When the other animals realize that the moon is missing they set out to solve the mystery, and put the moon back.
I also added a new kids gallery 07 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment