Monday, February 12, 2007

No Camera

No Camera! What am I going to do?? I feel naked without it. My DH is on the way to Canon to see if can be repaired. I'm sure it can, but how much is it going to cost? Yikes! Sometimes I could get one picture out of it before it err 99 again. I'm tried everything. I've searched all the web pages I could -to find a fix. Ugh, I feel like crying! Hopefully it it will be an easy fix and he'll bring my baby home to me today. :) We have a new set of twins coming into the family next week. I have to have her back before they get here.
I've been using a camera my husband found at work for the last week. I've gone through so many batteries, it's crazy! I get - no lie 15 or less images to a set of batteries.
Well, pray for me and my beloved camera!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment