Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Environmental Center

So far this week we have been seen Monday at Ocean County Park swimming. Tuesday we met up with Aunt Kathy and cousin Klaire at the Manasquan Reservoir Environmental Center after they finished biking the whole 5 miles around the lake. It was my fisrt time in the environmental center. I've been to every other part of the park before. They had puzzles and stuffed animals for the young ones. It was very nice. They have a few tanks with fish and turtles inside. They also had a wall of tanks with different frogs, turtles and snakes. I wish I brought my camera. Michael just pulled up a stool right in front of the water snake. Every time the snake came to the front of the tank he would scream and laugh. It was very cute.
Well, who knows where we will be the rest of the week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment