Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thanks Carpal Tunnel

Today I am on my husbands sh*t list. He went out this morning and picked up the shower tile to match the tile we put down on the floor in the bathroom. So of course we have to open the boxes to check the tile out. Everything was going great until I put my hand on the tile. Of course I drop one right on the floor tile and cracked a corner off. Not the tile I dropped, but the one that is already down on the floor. So it looks like he'll have to pull that tile out and replace it. Not an easy job. It's a good thing he loves me or I may not have survived. Thanks Carpal Tunnel, Thanks a lot!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy...never fun to re-do what you
    crossed off your "to-do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to tell you I gave you an award. check it out.

    ReplyDelete