Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Have a Wonderful Weekend!


IMG_6415b, originally uploaded by patteykoch.

This picture was taken at the Kaboom fireworks in Red Bank last year. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy fourth. Tonight Bobbie, Russ and their twins will be coming in from Michigan. She changed her plans and is coming in early just to see the fireworks in Red Bank this year. Also my niece Joette will be here soon.
I have a feeling I will not be blogging at all the next week. Monday I am having surgery on both my hands. Wish me luck!
I also just wanted to congratulate my nephew Lou and his wife Bev on their new little addition.
Autumn Reilly Rodriquez - (I hope I spelled that right)
June 30, 7 lbs 4 oz. 19 in

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holiday!! Best of health and healing to you through your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th and good luck with your surgery!!

    ReplyDelete