Monday, February 8, 2010

blog problems

I've been having some problems with my thekochfamilyblog.com site.  I don't know what is going on and it seems there are quite a few other people having the same posting problem.  I was waiting on blogger to fix this.  It's been over a month now that I can't post.  I gave up and started a new blog today.  I left the other site as it was.  Maybe someday they will fix it and I can go back to the domain I paid for.  I have also had problems with a lot of spam showing up in the comments.  I'm sure that these problems have something to do with the last update.  They added all these cool new thing I can do like change the size of my font.  I can now change the color of the text.  Woopie!!! I want to know what happened to my spell check. INEEDspell check people!

No comments:

Post a Comment