Saturday, September 1, 2007

the blue period

We have been working on the color blue this past week. I'm starting to get quite discouraged. They just don't get colors. I am always pointing out colors and they very rarely get their colors correct. So I figured we would just concentrate on one color at a time. A few people have said that they are only 2.5 don't worry about it. The way I figure, if they can name all the Dragontale characters and they know the difference between a stegosaurus and a tyrannosaurus rex they should be able to at least know what the color blue is. So this past week we've painted with just blue paint, used just the blue crayons and pulled out all the blue letter magnets. We even ate blueberry muffins, sorted the blue blocks, blue trucks, and the blue stuffed animals. At the end of the week -Cole holds up her play-doh to me and proudly says "lellow"
Oh, I'm still so blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment