Friday, September 21, 2007

Not quite recovered yet

This morning I went down stairs early to do a load of laundry. I took the laundry out of the dryer and you know... switched the laundry from the wash to the dryer and started a new load of clothes. This is a testimonial to how out of it I am. I go to pick up the clean clothes to fold and I can't find them. It took me like 10 minutes to figure out I put the clean clothes back in the washing machine again.
11:30 PM 1:20 AM
Truthfully I still have not recovered from the lack of sleep for the last two days. All is quiet right now. I'm happy that they finally replaced the gas line out front. Knowing that there was a gas leak and they couldn't find it was just a tad scary. See that generator there with the lights. That was practically under our bedroom window . They finally ran the gas line to our house about 1 in the morning. At 3:30 it sounded like they where having races with the backhoes up and down the street. Moe was in heaven with all the trucks and machines. I had a hard time getting him to come in the house. He spent most of the night in the recliner staring out the window, just dosing periodically.
So, of course the kids sleeping schedule is off. They won't sleep at the same times. So mommy is not sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment