Saturday, September 15, 2007

Just a quick update

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. We've been busy working on the house. Ed just left to go get a load of concrete to finish filling the foundation walls. We had been mixing the concrete one bag at a time and it is taking forever to fill. He wants to start framing the addition soon. I should be getting dressed to go out side and help. Instead I'm sitting at the computer. -I'm so lazy!
Oh, I almost forgot. Yesterday, was a very exciting day. Cole went on the potty twice without any poking or prodding from me. I stopped asking if they wanted to use the potty a while ago. To my surprise she went all by herself. Of course we had a blackout when she was going last night. I'm hoping it didn't cause irreversible damage and frighten her from trying again.
As of right now Moe will sit on the potty if I ask if he wants to, but he has yet to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment