Saturday, December 15, 2007

always watch what you say

Uncle Ray hard at work Uncle Ray spent the day yesterday helping with our foundation. So, he asks if we are going to get another dog soon. My first response was a loud-"NO!" I just can't go through that again. Then I started to revise my statement. I think my exact words were "Well, if a dog came into our life. I might consider it, but I'm not going out looking for one." "I think we'll just have goldfish!"

Then I swear, something like a half hour later this little guy waltzes into our back yard and bumps right into him. Thank God he was only around for a little while before his owner showed up. But, isn't he cute??? Now I'm trying to think up something clever to say about a bag of $100 showing up on my door step or like winning the lottery or something. You know that is never going to happen!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment