Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Superheros

I really don't like commercials. It's one of the reasons when we do watch TV it's usually PBS. Except when daddy is home. He likes to sit and relax in front of the TV. Anyway last night the kids and I were sitting on the couch snuggling, when this commercial with a little girl came on. I don't even know what it was about. I was too busy sniffing Moes hair. I just love that clean baby smell. It's like a drug. It really is!

So any way back to the commercial. It was a little girl singing the praises of mothers. She said something like "All mothers are superheros, they just are!"

That's when Moe looks at me and whispers "superhero" -Ahhhh!

I know he was probably just repeating what he heard, but I can dream any way right?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment