Sunday, January 4, 2009

Catching up

Now that the holidays are over, I can try to catch up. Ha! What a laugh! I have yet to do my holiday cards. I just don't know what the heck happened. Yes, I do. I am now working with Ed during the day, the kids even go with us. It is very hard working with Ed. OK, I didn't mean that the way it sounded. Oh wait yes I did! I love him to death but he works you hard. I have to admit I am enjoying doing the construction. It's so much different from what I use to do.


This is what we have been working on for the last month. This photo was taken about half way through. That would be me slinging mud there in the front. We just finished back filling this week and we should be framing within the next week or so. It will be nice to have it enclosed and working inside. At least I hope it will be a little warmer.

1 comment: