Monday, January 12, 2009

I torched the house

Today I torched the house- literally. The foundation we are working on had snow and ice in it. My job today was to go around the foundation with a torch and melt it so we can fill the blocks with concrete. It was mighty darn cold working out side.

I was secretly thrilled when we ran out of portland cement and had to make a run to the store. I'm not so thrilled now because the cement bags burst open all over the car when some idiot ran into the side of my car. Thank God I didn't have the kids with me! Michael would have been seriously hurt. You know that old saying when it rains it pours. Well, what else is coming my way??

post signature

1 comment:

  1. ((BIG HUGS))
    I hope you are ok, the car is driveable, and you got the cement
    back to finish pouring.
    The weather is getting colder this week....hope you are working inside soon!!

    ReplyDelete