Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Friggin Birthday Honey

Argh! OK so today is my husbands birthday and let me tell you that man drives me insane sometimes. Yesterday the kids and I made a cake for him. A very yummy chocolate cake with a chocolate/peanut butter icing. Since he will not be home today. I asked him if he wanted me to bring it out to Uncle Rays today since he will be there working all day on his birthday. OK great fine... OK the point of my story... I said, "Matthew(our nephew) can't have peanut butter and it has peanut butter in the icing."

He says to me "I don't really like peanut butter." Since friggin when? His favorite snack it funny bones- peanut butter and chocolate!! His favorite candy Reeses peanut butter cups!!! Sometimes I just want to strangle that man!

So today I'll say -Happy FRIGGIN Birthday Honey!!! You better smile and enjoy that cake because it maybe the last one you ever get.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. ROTFLMAO!!
    You crack me up..and I can so relate!! Happy B-Day Ed!!

    ReplyDelete