Friday, May 29, 2009

Ocean Theme- Rainbow Fish

We are still working on our ocean theme. I don't know if I posted these pictures. I'm bad like that. I know I added them to my flickr account. Here are the kids making their ocean picture. I had them paint glue on the bottom and sprinkle sand on it. They also added shells that we collected from the beach and ripped paper for the seaweed.

Moe's



Cole's
Notice Cole's. She just doesn't want to stop. She just wants to keeping adding things. Today we read rainbow fish and we made paper plate fish.

FOUR HOURS LATER! Yes, that is a Sponge Bob reference not really four hours. Even though it felt like it. Michael and I had ours hanging up already and Cole was still working on hers.

She kept going back to the book. "See Mommy look I need more colors. I don't have enough colors" She was also very unhappy that I only cut the tail fin. "Mommy this fish has five fins. I HAVE to have five."

This baby is going to need a few days to dry before we can hang it up.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love those ocean pics. You have some creative kids there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole Rocks!!
    Did you guys get to Ocean Fun Days this year?
    I would have made sure if I knew
    you were doing an ocean theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    No I didn't make it to the Ocean Fun Day. I wanted to but DH insisted he needed our help, so we had to work instead.

    ReplyDelete