Sunday, June 10, 2007

His name was Henry (say it with a french accent)

He was a magnificent Frenchmen. He was absolutely gorgeous if you ask me. Nicole and I fell in love at first site. He had to be at least 18 hands. I was in such a stuttering awe that I forgot to ask what kind of horse he was. Oh, well.
Our trip today took us to Manasquan Reservoir. Since we haven’t been out geocaching in a while we decided to give it a try. Our first attempt this season left us high and dry. Our GPS was bouncing all around. I know we were close. Even with the clues we couldn’t find it. -- I really didn’t look that hard. I wasn’t interested in getting poison ivy again. I just got over my last 2 1/2 week stint with poison ivy.
The kids and I stayed on the trail while daddy did the searching. There was a lot of people out. It was really nice to spend the weekend with daddy since he has to work this up coming weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment