Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stuck in bloggerville

Once again, I'm stuck to the computer instead of going out and enjoying this beautiful day we are having. I know! I know! I am going just as soon as I post this.
Last night while I was checking out some of my favorite blogs, I noticed a few people posting pictures from their day, like the one above. Now, I love photography, and think this is a beautiful shot, definitely magazine worthy. But now come on - this has to have been planned out. No ones breakfast table looks like this. Any way I made a cup of coffee this morning and my camera was sitting right there so I figured I'd take a shot of our breakfast. This is Cole decorating our table with her yogurt. Moe took off and is trying to feed his to the dogs.
And here is mine. I stand at the counter to eat, because I don't dare go near the kitchen table until the coast is clear. Yeah, so not like the picture at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment