Friday, June 8, 2007

Turkey Swamp Explorers

Yesterday we had fun exploring at Turkey Swamp Park. We found a baby turtle and the little frogs were every where. I'm sure I stepped on a few with my monstrous size 12s before I noticed them. Nicole is so much like me. She loves all kinds of creatures. Michael let me put a frog in his hand, once it jumped out he wouldn't touch anything else. He was happy to look but he didn't want to touch.
I'm hoping the next time we go back to take them out on a boat. That's something I am not about to attempt by myself.
I've uploaded a new gallery 12 to yahoo photos again. I know they aren't going to be hosting for much longer. So check them out while they are still there. Anyone know a sight that has unlimited photo storage for free? I know I take to many photos! I don't upload anywhere close to all the photos I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment