Monday, June 4, 2007

I've been tagged....

I've been tagged...By Heather from http://gottfredsenacademy.blogspot.com/


Heather is homeschooling two beautiful boys. Check out her blog.

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1) The only thing I've ever wanted to be was a mom. It took us 12 years to make that dream come true.
2) I love photography, but hate having photos taken of myself. Yet I still would like to be in some photos for my children to have when I'm gone.
3) I have an awful memory. I only remember a few things from my childhood. I can forget a name of a person within minutes of meeting them.
4) I used to love horror movies the gorier and scarier the better. Since becoming a mom I can't even stomach the news.
5) The thing I idolize most is my mothers strength. She is an amazing woman! She would deny it, saying she does what she has to. I think anyone else would have caved under the same situations.
6) I'm a lefty
7) I am interested in religions. The different types of religions, the differences in the religions and why people believe in what they do.
8) I am afraid of people who drink. I don't know why, but I admit to having mild panic attacks on occasion when I see someone drinking.

Now I have to go tag some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment